It's only a flesh wound.

I am currently shopping around, at my father’s behest, for a travel/ex-pat insurance plan for my time abroad. As you can easily imagine, it is NO fun; the thought of spending lots of money to pay for coverage that only protects you if something awful happens to you is uniquely depressing. On all of these insurance websites, there’s some discussion of an AD&D Rider. After seeing this written in two or three separate places, I decided to look it up. It turns out that AD&D is an acronym that stands for Accidental Death and Dismemberment. Awesome, right?
I have been away from my laptop for a little while, so I haven’t had access to my camera and the iMovie software – but I promise that that a video posting is forthcoming (although, in fairness, it might be pretty lame).
I sort of assumed at the outset that everyone who was reading this knows me personally, but I am starting to doubt this for a variety of reasons. Regardless of how you might have found your way here, I hope you keep on reading.
Peace.
b
1 comment:
With Statcounter , you can see where people are coming from and what people googled that brought them to your blog. Pretty interesting...
Post a Comment