Tuesday, December 5, 2006

To the left, to the left...

Hey Guys -

Those audio posts have a handy counter embedded in them, so it actually looks like people are listening! Or maybe it's just the same creep who can't get enough of my voice - I'm not pointing fingers but I have my suspicions.

I just have time for a quick post right now. Just enough time, in fact, to present you with Ariel's sage advice to me on why on shouldn't get breast implants while I'm in South Africa. Ignore the cheesy Bruno(Ali G's character)-esque music - I was just trying out some of Garagebands' features. DO NOT, however, ignore the cameo made by the inimitable Beyonce.



I'll try and write more when I get home this evening. Until then....


b


1 comment:

CB said...

look at you going all techie on us with podcasts and everything!! good job on the blog benny (he's a catch ariel - but also notice he's using a google product, just pointing it out).