Friday, January 5, 2007

pre-depar(ty)ture (too confusing? alternate title: PARTY!)


I've been pretty busy as of late seeing friends and family - presumably for the last time before I skip town. Almost everyone I have seen has independently recommended that I host a Going Away party in the coming weeks, and I think this sounds like fantastic idea. I like parties; I like friends; I'm going to miss New York and everyone here terribly.

I was thinking that the night of January 20th would probably be best. And while I haven't figured out where I want to have it - though I'm leaning towards a place in the East Village, my old stomping grounds - please let me know if you might be interested in coming. I'll be sure to post the rest of the details as soon as I have some time to call some places and get this thing organized.

I'm going to be away for the weekend; driving my brother back up to school in Providence and then heading over to Amherst for some pre-application interviews/conversations. Talk to you guys soon.

bdazzle

No comments: