Welcome Back!
It's about damn time that I post something new up here. That week of vacation hit, and I lost of the blogging inertia I had been working so hard to cultivate.
I've just left my job at New York Cares (which is quite sad, really. It had been a wonderful experience over the past 16 months) and now have a lot more free time on my hands. However, this time is being spent by doing things like picking out/up a new pack, looking for voltage converter sets, cleaning my room of the detritus I accumulated in my last apartment.
Also, I've been preparing lots of the materials I'll need to begin applying to medical school this Summer. While it certainly is a bit early for me to be working on it, it is much easier for me to take care of some of the first parts of the long and tedious application process while I'm still in the States.
I'll be landing in South Africa in 3 weeks time; thinking about it like that makes me a bit dizzy - with all the positive and negative connotations. (That's a picture of central Durban up there on the left. It looks absolutely beautiful, doesn't it? )
I hope you all had wonderful Holiday Seasons, and you'll be hearing from me again soon. Keep it thug.
b
ps. For those who are subscribed to the feed of this blog, I've set up my del.icio.us account (it's a cool social bookmarking site) to send out updates with any new sites I tag. You've probably been receiving them for the past few weeks, but I just thought I should fill you in.
No comments:
Post a Comment