Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Wait a minute Mr. Postman


Chris
brings up a good point in a comment he left in response to one of my last posts. How can you guys be expected to mail me things when you don't even have my mailing address?! Well, I'm about to fix all that right now:

227 Evans Road
Glenwood, Durban 4001
South Africa

Letters and packages are encouraged. And maybe you can even send me things that remind me of the cold weather that you guys seem to be experiencing in the Northeast at the moment; I've gotten a spate of e-mails in the past few days, all reinforcing this tragically frigid state of affairs. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated if I end up moving elsewhere at the beginning of March.

Also, I have just realized that I now have readers in 20 different countries around the world - up from 15 just a few weeks ago. A big hello to my new readers in Italy, Spain, Poland, United Arab Emirates (UAE reprazent!), and China.

And now back to looking at this barrage of CD4 and viral load data for all of the HIV patients who have come through the clinic in the past 12 months. It's a messy job, but actually quite interesting once I move on to the Conclusions section of the study. Hopefully I'll even have some interesting info to share about this report in the coming days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoying the photos a LOT bro.