Sunday = Beachday
I'm off to enjoy a lovely day on the beautiful beaches of Durban. We have tended to mostly hang out at one particular stretch of beach maintained by a resort/casino (with an awesomely fake Art Deco facade) right on the water - but I'm thinking that we might try and mix things up today. Some beaches have reputations for being safer than others - but when you're with a group of people and there is always someone around to keep an eye on your stuff, I don't think it makes too much difference.
Oh yeah, and I'm growing a beard. For now. (My brother, Ed, will probably write me to tell me it looks uneven or something. But because I've preempted him, he's going to have to find some other way to make fun of my facial hair.) Here's a pic, since I'm sure you guys are all so interested. 
I'm going to go throw on my board shorts and split. Maybe I can muster something more substantive after a few hours of rejuvenating body surfing and beach reading.
2 comments:
Oh Benno.
Oh Denno,
I don't even know how to begin to interpret that comment. Maybe I should best leave the underlying sexual tension between Dennis and I alone.
Next time to you make it to South Africa, I'll be able to provide a thorough list of queer friendly establishments.
Post a Comment