Monday, July 30, 2007

Starting Slowly

It's been a million years since I've actually posted anything here. I've started 5 or 10 different post over the past few weeks, each one with an apology that looks surprisingly like this one. This time it's going be easier; I have a new tactic: I'm going to start slowly.

///

A month ago my landlord installed a small flat panel TV in my house. It is made by a German company called Telefunken, which is probably the best brand name ever. I wish I could get my hands on a t-shirt with that logo.

///

That's going to be all for today's installment. Hopefully I can carry this small bit of momentum into tomorrow. And maybe the next post I start won't begin with an apology.

Later.

5 comments:

Flash Hardcore said...

Woo-Ha!

Ben said...

I got you all in check.

Flash Hardcore said...

Throw your hands up in the air, don't ever disrespect.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Carol checking in! I love to read your entries! Will miss you at the US Open tomorrow!!

Ben said...

Thanks, Carol! That's a tradition that I'm very sad to be missing out on.

I also love that my most random post is the most highly commented on. Flip Mode is the greatest!