Friday, August 31, 2007

What's next?

This is an excellent question. One that I've been thinking about a lot recently, and one I wish I had some answers to.

But instead of sitting around here and worrying about it, I'm heading to the beach. I'll bring my the book of Murakami short stories and my printouts of the TB study data. I probably won't look at either of them, though. The thought of spending the rest of the morning tossed through the strong and unpredictable waves of the Indian Ocean sounds absolutely irresistible.

2 comments:

Flash Hardcore said...

Nothing like some waves, homie.

It's hard to believe that about a week ago, I was floating in the Mediterranean, watching the sunset. And now I'm back in the cube. Enjoy it while it lasts. Though Murakami is a g. Both of them.

Ben said...

I'm really going to miss living a 7 minute drive (or 25 minute run) from the Indian Ocean. I try to get down to the water at least once or twice a week nowadays. Maybe I'll even take a few more surfing lessons before I split. Holler.