Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Smaller and smallest

This is the sort of article that makes this one hilarious. Pitchfork can be really ridiculous and pretentious sometimes.

I do actually have much more exciting things to write about up here, but I don't have the time to write about it now now. Here is a picture to pique your interest:

This is the biggest plane I rode in today!


(thanks to Kerry for the Onion link!)

3 comments:

AMA said...

Color me creeped out. What song should I be listening to while I read your post but "Now Now" by St. Vincent. Our continents are aligned.

Flash Hardcore said...

Speaking of which... I just read a blurb for a band that's performing at a venue near my house next week. It started like this:

"Formed in 1991, Circle is the most visible name in the Finnish avant-rock underground." The rest of the write-up could come straight out of the Onion article or Pitchfork. But really, it just left me wondering what the second most visible name in the Finnish avant-rock underground is.

Ben said...

I can't wait to see you both! I've been having such a wonderful time here as of late, but I'll be back in the US in no time. Let's hang out, ok?

<3,
Me

and Kerry, maybe we have a future in the Finnish avant-rock scene. We'd probably be the second best band right off the bat.