Friday, February 23, 2007

When the going gets tough

I imagine that you can tell from my post earlier this morning that I've been struggling a bit over the past few days. It's not always easy living far away from the people, places, and things that you consider Home - but I am trying to tell myself that these are equally valuable parts of this experience.

In a last-ditch effort to increase the weekly Joy Quotient of STAB I was going to upload some of the devastatingly cute pictures of the kids I help teach basketball to on the weekends - however, the Blogger site doesn't seem to be accepting uploads at the moment, and I've maxed out all of my Flickr bandwith for the month. So, you'll just have to wait on those pix for a little while. Uhhhhh, looks I'm a big liar. The upload script seems to be working just fine now. Enjoy the pictures (I'll try to get some more good ones when I go out with the PeacePlayers International guys again next week) and have a lovely weekend!







No comments: