What are you doing for Easter?
Me? I'm going to Splashy Fen, a 5-day music festival out in the Drakensberg Mountains. It looks like there are more than 100 bands scheduled to play, and everyone will be camping out in tents taking in the crisp mountain air.
Musically, it might not live up to SXSW - which just finished up in Austin, TX - but I'm sure the views at the 'Fen will be better.
Here's what the festival looked like from above in 2006. Looks pretty good to you, doesn't it?
2 comments:
Brilliant! Glad you're coming! I'm flying from Zurich just for Splashy :)
Excellent! Maybe we'll run into each other. I'll be the one wearing two-day-old clothes and rocking out - hmmm...I guess that description will probably fit a whole bunch of us, won't it?
Oh well, hope you have a safe trip back to SA!
Post a Comment