Jo'burg
I don't have time to write very much at all, but I just thought I'd let you know that I'm off to Johannesburg (Jo'burg to South Africans) for the weekend with friends. I'm hoping that this trip will be just what I need - but I'll be back with a full report come Sunday.
Peace out.
4 comments:
Visiting friends is one of the few reasons I'd want to take a trip to Johannesburg, enjoy!
Have fun in Jo'Burg - best city in the world.
jo'burg is an excellent city. it's has a much more cosmopolitan feel to it than durban, and it was exciting to see all of the economic revitalization that is starting to take place. there are still vacant buildings that are effectively oversized billboards at present, but that trend seems to be changing.
i'm looking forward to going back soon.
Well, we moved to joburg about a year back. It does take some getting used to and I do miss being able to walk everywhere. However the flights in and out of Johannesburg are fruquent and cheap
Post a Comment