Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Three up and three down.

Sometimes life lends itself to lists. Or maybe I'm just lazy. Either way, here we go.

Cheers (things that are awesome):


My trip to Jo'burg with my friends. I'll post some fun pictures just after I finish with this list.

I decided to shave off that silly beard. NO MORE ITCHING!

We're almost done with the retrospective part of the TB/HIV study, and the US National Institute of Health has finally released the money for us to start enrolling patients prospectively after dragging their bureaucratic feet for the past 6 weeks.

Jeers (things that are wack):

I managed to get sick upon my return from Johannesburg. The confluence of a lack of sleep, too much partying, and multiple sources of intense stress has given way to a most excellent fever and an extraordinarily sore throat.

The Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) website doesn't support any of the web browsers I have on my computer. I will need to download and use antique versions of either Internet Explorer or Netscape in order to use their web-based Med School application.

Um, I've been lent the DVDs of the first two seasons of Grey's Anatomy and I just can't bring myself to stop watching. It's an incredible time sink and the show is pretty mediocre, even as far as doctor dramas go, but I can't turn the damn thing off.

No comments: