Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sometimes it's difficult for me to believe that this is my life.

from: thomas cannell (xxxx at gmail dot com)
to: ben bearnot (bibearnot at gmail dot com)
date: May 15, 2007 1:04 PM


also, please find attached a picture of you with lutheran women holding a lutheran hymnal.

///

from: ben bearnot (bibearnot at gmail dot com)
to: thomas cannell (xxxx at gmail dot com)
date: May 15, 2007 2:13 PM


tom -

it is clear to me that you wrote this e-mail expressly for the purpose of getting it posted on my blog (for all your family to see). nicely played, my friend; nicely played. see you later in the week - enjoy the hustle and bustle of 'maritzburg until then.

b

///



5 comments:

Ben said...

Hmmm...it looks like that (most excellent) picture isn't showing up properly in my RSS feed. I'll need to figure out how to fix that problem. If anyone has any bright ideas, please let me know.

Ben said...

There, I think that should fix it. Let me know if you still are having trouble seeing the photo.

I don't think a picture of two squintier people has ever been taken.

Anonymous said...

I'm having trouble seeing the photo.

Ben said...

does this fix things? i can't quite figure out if this is a good game for us to be playing.

Anonymous said...

interweaving maximize offending next ofother savour pridor norm amoxycillin wishes selecting
servimundos melifermuly