Sunday, May 13, 2007

Writer's block (Don't call it a comeback/ It's been here for years)

I think I have been finding a bit harder to write than I was before. Coming up with (unprompted) prompts was working well for a few months there, but I've been far less prolific thus far in May. Maybe it's because life here is starting to pick up the pace, or maybe it's because I've been trying to avoid my computer.

There are lots of good things to write about at the moment, but none of them can seem to hold my attention long enough for me to give them a proper treatment. There are probably a half dozen unfinished blog posts in my documents folder at present. In fact, I just created a new folder to accommodate these partially fleshed out pieces. Maybe this public declaration of my difficulties is just what I need to kick me back into gear.

Hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day, and I'll be back with more posts - and possibly some pictures from this past weekend - in the near future.

B

No comments: