Friday, June 8, 2007

You think you know, but you have no idea

I think I'm little burnt out after writing up my first day of the conference, along with putting together all of the materials for my first paid assignment(!). I think I should hold off on Days 2 and 3 of the SA Aids Conference for the time being. I'll likely volunteer to put together a short presentation for some people in my office (many of whom weren't able to go because of the great expense of conference passes), and I will pirate some material from that to put up here.

Oh yeah, I have those pictures that I just uploaded to Fickr. Those of you who read my feed in a RSS reader have probably already seen some of them, but I never put them up here.

These are some pictures from 3 different events last week: the Bafana Bafana soccer match, the Peace Players International City-Wide Tournament, and George's birthday. I think you should be able to figure out which pics are from which event.








No comments: