Saturday, August 25, 2007

Heinz + 1

Even during my hiatus, people seem to have been reading this thing. STAB's readership is now at 58 countries according to the good people at Google Analytics - 14 more than since the last time I reported. I can't really believe it either, but who am I to argue with their fancy web technology. And welcome to my new readers in:

Lebanon
Lesotho
Portugal
Saudi Arabia
Colombia
Chile
Mayotte
Malta
Brazil
New Zealand
Denmark
Mexico
Belgium
Hong Kong

I hope you like what you've been reading so far, and please feel free to leave comments if there's anything in particular you'd be interested in hearing about.

I think I'm going to keep a very low profile this weekend: work on my applications, go for a few long runs, and maybe even catch up on some of the e-mails I owe you guys. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I'll be back soon.

No comments: