Friday, April 4, 2008

The Seventy Sixers

It's been a long while since I've done this, but I thought it would be a good time to welcome new readers in far off places. According to the good folks at Google Analytics, in the last year or so STAB has been read by people in 76 (!!) countries -- up substantially from the 58 country readership I reported back in August 2007. The international flavor of this blog was an important part of its creation, and it has been wonderful to see hits and comments from curious peeps all over the world.

A giant hello to my new readers in the following places:

Malaysia
Puru
Botswana
Estonia
Slovenia
Slovakia
Morocco
Bahrain
Georgia
Pakistan
The Bahamas
Luxembourg
Kenya
Uruguay
Zambia
Czech Republic
Greece
Sudan
Croatia

I hope you guys like what you've been reading so far, and please feel free to leave comments if there's anything in particular you'd be interested in hearing more about. I'm also trying some new widgets out on the blog (check the right bar for my Last.fm recent plays and my Twitter feed) -- let me know what you think. Hope you're all well, and I'll be back soon with some decidedly less self-promotional news.

No comments: