Yeah I'm on the run // See where I'm coming from
spring seems to have arrived(!), and all is well in my world. just a few quick things on this beautiful day:
1. Now that it's finally been decided that I'm going to school in NYC, I'm looking for some summer work here. Nothing beats summer in the ci-tay, and I was sorry to miss it last year (no offense Durbs). Some early leads are at the NYU affiliated Bellevue Hospital - one of the biggest and oldest public hospitals in country - and with Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders, to those not down with its original French nom). Let's hope one of these opportunities pans out, and perhaps provides some $$ for me to sublet a place somewhere sweet.
2. Springtime has traditionally coincided with renewed personal attempts at physical fitness. I went for a hike with Jess yesterday and a short-ish -- by my admittedly skewed standards -- run today. One of the things that keeps me going during these bouts of athletic undertaking is exciting new music to listen to. Anyone have some good recommendations for me?? I know I've already asked some of you personally for leads, but: GIMME MO BEATS!!!
That is all. Oh wait, no wait, RUN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment